Saturday, January 18, 2014

Week 1, Hair. Week 2, Food.

In order to save more money I realized I have to cook more. 

That was fine, but then I realized I wanted to also save time and when it become my job to do the dishes, I wanted to save on how many dishes I had to use.  So, I now cook for (at least two weeks) at a time.  I make all the lunches, dinners, and snacks I am going to need to get me through two weeks, and freeze it.

It has been working out brilliantly. 

On my other weekends, I am going to start trimming my hair.  I like hair short because there is no fuss in the morning and even showers are quicker.  Also, I think a trim every two weeks is  good idea because I develop all sorts of cow-licks in my hair, and so it start to have a very odd look shortly after two weeks.

So. . .
Week 1 -- a lot of cooking to freeze
Week 2 -- trim hair.