Monday, September 1, 2014

Closing the Royal Flush Saga

I took to the path of playing the solitaire game Poker Squares (Shuffle variant) and it was everything I thought it could be.

After getting a Royal Flush in hearts, I got one in spades, one in spades again, and then I finally got a Royal Flush in diamonds, making it so that I have had a Royal Flush in all four suits.

The only thing that was left was getting a Royal Flush with real cards.  So after playing for a few hands of Poker Solitaire every night for a while, I am happy to say that clubs are my lucky suit:



In fact the total hand that I was able to make was a thing of beauty: 


Each row and column makes a hand that scores points.  This is very rare and lucky in Poker Squares.  The score for all of this, by my reckoning, is 277 points,  a higher score than I have ever scored on the ap.